Nyko Property’s High Net Worth Clients (HNW) Package offers investors with more complex requirements the opportunity to purchase dwellings which offer both high growth and income prospects. These investments may include boutique residential projects or commercial property. Nyko Property deals exclusively in ‘off market’ opportunities which are available through selected financial advisors and accountants.
Nyko Property advises HNW clients on properties which offer the best taxation benefits while simultaneously providing strong rental yields and capital growth. Once HNW clients (and their relevant advisors) have formulated a customised investment plan, Nyko Property suggest property purchases in accordance with the HNW clients’ objectives and financial means. Nyko Property understand that HNW clients are time poor, and require all relevant research on their potential investment purchase.
Nyko Property conduct thorough research on each property we offer, and produce an extensive dossier for your reference which includes the following information:
- Market Statistics
- Sales relevant to the property’s location
- Rental vacancy rates
- Resident and tenant demographics
- Comparisons against relevant metropolitan median prices
- Developer’s previous projects including addresses
- Details of local area amenities including transport, entertainment, schools, supermarkets, parklands etc.
- Project plans, area schedules, artist impressions, full inclusions and specifications
Further to this research, you are furnished with three independent reports, privately commissioned to validate the investment potential of any Nyko Property offering.
- Property Valuation from a Licensed Valuer – ensuring property prices are current market value and not at potentially inflated prices
- Independent Rental Market Appraisal – a reputable local estate agent’s approximate of rental yield using comparable properties currently leased
- Tax Depreciation Schedule – a prominent quantity surveyor’s analysis of the property’s tax effectiveness
Your Nyko Property advisor will assist you through the process of investment selection. Once the decision to purchase is made, paperwork is sent to your solicitor to advise you on the Contract of Sale. When contracts are complete Nyko Property will keep you updated throughout construction and then assist with all matters at settlement.
For more information on Nyko Property’s HNW client program, contact our office on 1300 720 315.